Keeping your heating and air conditioning system working properly is crucial for keeping your home comfortable all year long. It is important you maintain your Heating Air Conditioning Franklin TN so you can avoid expensive repairs and replacement costs. There are certain tasks you can do to keep your systems working properly. Through these tips you can learn what needs to be done each month so your systems keep working at their very best.
1. The most important thing you can do for both systems is keeping your filters changed. You need to make sure you change your filters at least once a month. Filters are inexpensive and easy to change. If you operate your heating or cooling system when the filter is clogged you could cause it to overheat and malfunction.
2. Once a year, it is a good idea to have a professional come out and thoroughly check your units. They can perform routine maintenance like cleaning to keep your systems working at their best.
3. Your AC system has a drainage tray and weeping hole that need to be properly maintained. It is a good idea to pour a capful of bleach in the tray and drain hole once a month to help prevent mold and mildew growth. This will keep your system draining properly so it does not become clogged.
4. The outside of your AC unit also needs to be maintained. Make sure you keep the weeds and grass trimmed around your unit so they do not cause overheating in your AC system. This will allow for proper air flow and keep your system working at its best.
5. Keeping your units clean is also crucial. The outer parts can be easily cleaned, while the inner components should only be cleaned by a professional.
If you are in need of Heating Air Conditioning Franklin TN, Browse Site for more information. Through their professional services, you can rest assured your AC and heating unit will continue to work at their best. Call today and have your unit inspected to ensure there are no major repairs needed. Through a professional service call, all of your units can be properly maintained.