A water heater is an integral component of any industrial, commercial, or residential building. It provides hot water that can be used for cooking food, washing dishes, doing laundry, and bathing. To get the most out of a water heater, it is essential to ensure that it is installed by a certified water heater contractor. Experienced water heater contractors have the necessary skills, expertise, tools, and equipment to install a water heating system correctly. These professionals have an in-depth knowledge of the various types of water heating units. They can help business and homeowners choose the right units for their needs. Here are some the most important details to know about Water Heater Installation in Allentown.
What are the different types of water heaters?
There are three major types of water heaters:
* Tank water heaters:
* Tank water heaters are ideal for many homes due to their low upfront costs, large hot water capacities, and energy efficiency.
* Tankless water heaters:
* Tankless water heaters are much energy efficient than the tank water heaters. This is because they heat water on demand, thereby avoiding energy inefficiency.
* Hybrid water heaters:
* These water heaters combine the best of both designs.
What are some of the key factors to consider when choosing a water heater?
Some of the major factors to take into account when choosing a water heater include:
* Water storage capacity:
* An undersized water heater will work harder and have a shorter lifetime. Thus, it is vital to choose a water heater that provides sufficient hot water for a home.
* Fuel Type:
* Most water heaters are powered by either gas or electricity.
* Energy Efficiency:
* Consider choosing a unit that has an EF rating as close to one as possible to save money spent on heating.
Why is it important to hire a certified water heater installation professional?
First, certified water heater contractors are licensed and insured. Thus, they can offer reliable water heater installation, inspection, and maintenance services. Second, professional water heater contractors use advanced tools and equipment to install the unit. This allows them to offer quality services. These professionals will also test the unit for safety before allowing the owner to use it.
These are just some of the important details to know before hiring professionals for Water Heater Installation in Allentown. For more information about water heater installation and on how to hire a professional, please Click here.