If you’ve been trying to ascertain the easiest way to reduce your energy costs during the wintertime, there are several questions you have to take into account:
How Much Oil Does the Typical Household Use?
On average, residential properties in the Northeast use roughly 600-1500 gallons of fuel per year, and most of this utilization occurs during the colder months (from October to March).
However, it’s important to point out the fact that Norwich, CT home heating oil usage is directly correlated to market conditions, oil prices, and the severity of the weather, which means your utilization can vary greatly from year to year.
Should I Upgrade My System?
If you’ve noticed an incremental increase in terms of your home heating oil expenses over the past several years, you should reach out to a reputable local company to conduct an efficiency test. In this regard, it’s worth noting that modernized appliances can operate between 85-95% efficiency, while older, outdated systems struggle to surpass 60%.
Thus, simply by installing a new system and upgrading your components, you’ll be able to reduce your home heating oil costs by hundreds of dollars per year.
How Can I Pick a Trustworthy Supplier in My Area?
If you’ve been struggling to identify a resourceful provider of home heating oil for quite some time, you should take a closer look at the local suppliers who can tout the following aspects:
- More than 40 years of experience within the heating fuel sector
- Completely licensed, bonded, and insured for all liabilities
- Comprehensive repair and replacement callouts available round-the-clock
- All in-house technicians certified as Elite Contractors
- Ability to perform professional inspections and efficiency tests
- Competitive oil prices regardless of your usage rate
- Automatic deliveries and one-off services available
- Fee-free, no-obligation consultations
If you’d like to learn more about the best-rated provider in your proximity, feel free to visit us at Andersenoilcompany.com for more information.